How To Lose Weight In Two Weeks - The Program I Followed

Over the years, I have started to feel rather unattractive and like I could lose a few extra pounds. I knew I didn't need to lose a ton of weight, but I wanted to look better and feel better FAST!

I wanted and more importantly, needed an exercise program that was easy to follow and had guaranteed result. That's when I found Look and Feel Better FAST that helped me lose weight in two weeks and has helped me keep the fat off ever since. I really do look better and feel great and it was so simple to follow.

\"How To Lose Weight In Two Weeks\"

I laid out the steps that I followed below:

How To Lose Weight In Two Weeks - The Program I Followed

The First Phase - The Cleanse - The first three days of Look and Feel Better FAST is a detox. A detox is the fastest way to rid your body of plaque and toxic build up that has been remaining in your system for years. The Master Cleanse is a fantastic place to begin with and Look and Feel Better FAST lays it out step-by-step for you. I ended up losing 3 pounds in 3 days and definitely felt lighter and more fit.

The Second Phase - The Fat Burn Phase - The next week I begin a very clean and natural diet which really ignited my ability to burn fat. Look and Feel Better FAST includes a meal plan that is based mostly on fruits and veggies, as well as selected meals such as Salmon Asparagus, and Brown Rice dinners. In The Second Phase, I included a light to moderate cardio exercise program that was laid out for me as well, including long walks, yoga, and cardio classes instructed at my neighborhood gym. During The Second Phase, I was able to lose another 5 pounds! I was feeling great!

The Third Phase - Tighten Up Phase - The Third Phase included the reintroduction to "regular nutrients" to my diet intake, and introduced a detailed workout program to tighten up my muscles as well as to continue to burn that excess undesirable fat that I always had trouble getting rid of. The exercise plan was so easy to follow and again, it was laid out step-by-step for me. Look and Feel Better FAST also included a recipe list that featured Asian Beef Salad and London Broil. In this final stage I lost another 2 pounds that I needed to look my best!

My Results - I lost 10 pounds of fat with the Look and Feel Better FAST program, and you can assume to lose anywhere between 10 - 13 pounds in just 2 weeks! Not to mention I feel tighter, healthier, and look so much better! This system is shown to work for women and men and will help you feel and look much better in only 2 weeks!

How To Lose Weight In Two Weeks - The Program I Followed

And finally, if you are interested in how to lose weight in two weeks, please check out Lose Weight In Two Weeks at http://www.loseweightin2weeksthebook.com/